Angika Technologies which is the Best SEO services in Bangalore considers the necessary things we feel that every entrepreneur should know.
- On-site Development
Now part of website optimization. The first is on-site, and therefore the other is off-site optimization. In on-site optimization, the quality of page and content plays a significant part as to how the page is ranked on a search engine. Angika technologies which is the fast emerging key Web Designing Company in Bangalore advocates the best on-site optimization.
Mentioned below are the few tips on how to check for the on-site optimization.
- Always include keywords in the heading of the content. This will help the search engine to know what the content is all about.
- The title should have a keyword density of 1-2 words, while the content on your page should have a keyword density of less than 3% of the total content.
- As an alternative of using a single keyword, use keyword phrases. It’s always superior to take the assistance of Google Keyword Planner.
- Ensure that your content is equally suitable for your audience as it is for search engines.
- Finally, try not to stuff keywords as Google is strictly against keyword stuffing and would penalize your site when stuffing is detected.
Our advice would be to be clear on what you would like to put on your site and make content that’s suitable for both viewers and search engines.
- Off-site Development
While on-site optimization is made on one’s site, off-site optimization is the procedure of link creating where other high domain authority sites refer to your site. Angika technologies the popular web development service in Bangalore specializes in off- site Development.
Off-site optimization came into existence when sites where stuffing too many keywords on their page to rank high on a search engine. Thus, Google began off-site optimization where if high domain authority sites were referring to your site, then your site was ranked higher in Google search.
Here are some quick recommendations on the way to have off-site optimization for your site-
- Do guest blogging, feedback on the relevant blog, and forums. The only thing to remember is that you should always post on high authority sites and mostly on sites that are pertinent to your business.
- Be active on social media. Know which social media sites your users are using and then create an account on these sites to target your users.
- The business review can be another major way through which one can lift up their ranking.
- White-Hat SEO
White-hat is the legal SEO method that SEO experts use to rank their page high on a search engine ranking page (SERP). White hat involves following the rules and guidelines issued by a search engine to help the page in getting a better rank. Angika techologies which is the Best CMS services in Bangalore uses the Legal SEO method to promote your content.
Here are a few white-hat methods for you.
- Always focus on good & interesting content with unique features every time. Ensure that you do not have content that has been copied from anywhere on the net, has excessive use of keywords and content made by content spinning tools.
- Use applicable title and meta description.
- Use keywords only after doing extensive keyword research.
- Ensure that you have relevant inbound links to your site.
- Your site should be simple to navigate.
- Now, white-hat techniques do take time, but they are the only way to help your site to reach on top in search ranking and remain there for a long time.
- Black-Hat SEO
The illegal methods that are used to get your site to rank high on search engines within a short time are called black-hat SEO. In the black-hat technique, the person has little or no consideration of search engine guidelines and uses methods such as keywords stuffing, unrelated link creation, etc. to gain traffic.
Some of the black-hat methods used are-
- Hidden content has been one of the most used black-hat techniques. In this people usually, hide the content within the code of their site or by making text color an equivalent as that of the background.
- Stuffing meta keywords has been another frequently used black-hat technique. People try to use the keyword too many times in a sentence which makes the sentence irrelevant.
- Creating Doorway or Gateway passages that are only for the search engine and not for users. The users never see these pages as they always get redirected to some other page.
- In every case, one must avoid using a black-hat technique. It might get you a good rank within a few days but when detected, your site might be flagged as spam and would not rank in the ranking page.
- Page Speed
It has been found that 40% of people leave a site if it does not load in 3 seconds. Now, the Google algorithm also ranks site higher that loads fast. Therefore, one must check the speed of the page to improve the user experience. Angika technologies, the renowned organization for Social media marketing services in Bangalore ensures the fastest page speed to your site.
The following are a few tips on how to improve your page load speed.
- Do not use any plug-ins on your site
- Ensure that you are using a compressed image on your site.
- Enable browser caching
- Try lowering the number of redirects on your website.
- Enhance the server response time.
- Loading site faster is an important perspective that one must consider if they want to uplift their user base and user retention.