CRM stands for “Customer Relationship Management” and it’s software that stores customer contact information and data like names, addresses, and phone numbers, as well as keeps track of customer activity like website visits, phone calls, email, and more.
CRM software –
- Marketing automation: It capabilities can automate repetitive tasks to enhance marketing efforts to customers at different points in the lifecycle.
- Contact center automation: Designed to reduce boring aspects of a contact center agent’s job, Contact Center Automation might include pre-recorded audio that assists in customer problem-solving and information dissemination. Various software tools that integrate with the agent’s desktop tools can handle customer requests in order to cut down the time of calls and simplify customer service processes.
Features of our web-based CRM
- Actively tracks and manages customer information
- Connects your entire team from any device
- Intelligently captures customer emails
- Simplifies repetitive tasks so you can concentrate on leads
- Delivers instant insights and recommendations
- Extends and customises as your business grows
- Can be accessed at any time and from any device that can access internet easily
- Cost lower in comparison to traditional systems
- As per business needs and changing technology, additional functionality can also be added to the proposed software
- Effective and efficient automation of workflow
- Coordinate unlimited customers with ease
- Maintain records of each customer about their placed transactions
- CRM can track customer activity at each endpoint
- CRM helps to generate sales forecasts based on Customer Feedback and Communication
- CRM aids executive leadership in identifying, preventing and effectively addressing recurrent obstacles in business processes allowing for smooth functioning